Tate are currently working in partnership with Jigsaw24 a leading technology business within the creative industries, who drive IT in enterprise and education. Operating for...
Tate Nottingham are currently recruiting for one of our award winning clients based in South Nottingham. Our client is a well-known UK brand who are highly reputable in their field.
We are currently looking for an IT Helpdesk Analyst who will be able to fit into their IT team to support our client's network across the UK. This is a short term temporary role.
You will be taking on the responsibility of being a point of contact for providing first line IT support to the business across the UK. You will have experience in providing first line IT support in your previous roles and have the ability to analyse every reported issue to provide the most efficient solutions in order to avoid any impact to the business.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- Investigate the cause of any issues raised from the information provided
- Have the ability to work within a team as well as using your own initiative
- Knowledge of IT equipment
- Problem solving
- Positive approach to working under pressure
- Your salary will be £9 to £10 per hour depending on your experience
- You will work 37.5 hours a week on a shift pattern
- Car parking available and regular use of public transport
If you are immediately available with the relevant experience please apply via the link.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.