An exciting opportunity for a customer focused Retention and renewals Executive to join a tech focused, innovative and forward-thinking global membership organisation based in City...
This is an exciting 2 - 3 month interim assignment for a Campaign Manager, working for a locally established Stevenage based organisation.
Reporting directly in the Marketing Manager the main principal of the role is to develop and implement marketing activity to support new business.
To start at the beginning of September 2019, working hours Monday - Friday, 9am - 5.30pm.
- To develop and implement campaign activity to agreed timescales
- Work alongside Marketing Manager to develop the company's marketing strategy and that all marketing opportunities are followed up
- To manage day to day delivery of marketing campaign activity
- Working with outside agencies to develop activity
- To ensure all work is carried out to the best of your ability
- Manage marketing activity including direct mail , distribution and website content management
- To ensure senior management team are kept informed as the status and performance of marketing activity
- Plus any other ad hoc duties that are required
- Proven digital marketing experience
- Excellent team player and communicator
- High level of numeracy and literacy
- Ability to multi task
- Creative skills , from concept to delivery
If you are interested in this position please press the APPLY button. Becky will get back to you within 2 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.