Tate are working with a client in the centre of Exeter who are currently recruiting for a Senior Administrator. Working Monday to Friday 9am to...
Tate are working with a Global Charitable Organisation in Sidmouth who require some Temporary marketing support within their Digital marketing team for 8 - 12 weeks Full time.
The team are in need of support with the below channels within their social media team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Monitoring social discussions and responding where appropriate.
- Social media planning in line with the communications team.
- Generating a wide variety of content for social including written, photographic and audio-visual, including video content.
- Maintenance of messaging schedules, authoring and approval of posts.
- Attention to detail
- Experience using Social Media
- Copywriting and design skills
- Experience within a corporate or Charitable/Not for Profit organisation
If you are a recent Marketing Grad looking for experience, a seasoned Social Media Marketer or have some previous marketing experience creating content and looking after Social Media we want to hear from you!
This is an immediate start for the right candidate! Click apply today to be considered or call 01392 432 861 for more information
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.