We are recruiting for an experienced Senior Customer Service Advisor for our well established, busy client who work in the construction industry. The successful candidate...
Tate are recruiting for a customer support manager for a brilliant client based in Newton Abbot.
This exciting role would entail the successful candidate to provide to provide leadership and management of the Customer Support team, ensuring departmental processes are executed effectively and efficiently for both internal and external customers. In addition, to drive continuous improvement of departmental processes and development of team
Main duties and responsibilities:
· Oversee the teams workload, allocating tasks to team members, monitoring and re-assigning as required.
· Ensure that outputs are of a high quality, are provided in a timely manner and agreed procedures are adhered to.
· Liaise with production to ensure Customer Service levels are maintained.
· Train and develop Customer Support staff.
· Order Processing and generation of production schedules
· Business Development Manager administrative support.
· Oversee and assist with Direct Sales processes, recording and scheduling of daily order intake and circulation to staff
· Evaluate processes and put forward proposals for improvement and implement, working in collaboration with the Management Team.
Specifications of the ideal candidate:
· Demonstrable track record of delivering excellence and success in a senior customer support role
· A strong people manager/motivator, with the ability to positively influence and motivate others
· Good business sense, level headed, pragmatic, with the ability to work under pressure
· Tenacious with a determination to problem solve through to a customer focused solution
· Excellent communication skills, confident in liaising with both internal and external customers
· Excellent time manager, able to plan and deliver to agreed deadlines
· IT literate (Microsoft Office suite) with strong numerical skills
· Sage (or equivalent) Accounts/MRP system experience would be advantageous
Salary - 28,000 - 30,000 dependant on experience
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.