Temporary Administrative Assistant CambridgeUp to 3 months- £8.50- £9 per hourTemporary position immediate start I am currently recruiting for part- time and full- time administrative...
Sought after part time hours! A superb, niche Letchworth business has an opportunity for you to work 21 hours over 5 mornings a week.
This is primarily an administrative role that requires high level of numeracy, with some repetitive tasks and heavy use of Microsoft Excel.
The role will involve accurate data entry, reporting, catalogue management, general administration and will support Customer Services with enquires, order processing and invoice query resolution to give more variety to your role and extra contingency across the business.
Duties will include:-
- Updating data bases with pricing, pricing management and dealing internally with pricing queries
- Assisting with monthly and quarterly usage reports on Excel.
- Build a contact database for email distribution notifications.
- Deal with catalogue requests for information from external stakeholders.
- Prepare and provide usage data on customers for internal stakeholders.
Required Skills: -
- Previous administration experience, ideally with experience of some repetitive tasks
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Intermediate/Advanced user of Microsoft Excel i.e. V-look-up, Word and Outlook
The Office Working hours are 8.30am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday. The position will be for 21 hours per week, which preferably will be split over 5 days - please advise what hours would suit you.
Interviews for this role will be w/c 9 September.
Please use the apply button, attach your CV to set out your relevant skills. Tate will be in touch within the next working day regarding shortlisting interviews. Please be contactable by phone and email.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.