Customer Service Advisor We're hiring Customer Services Advisors on behalf of our client, TJX Europe, to join their teams in Watford and Hemel Hempstead (flexible...
A prestigious membership organisation is offering 5 months contracts starting early September through to the end of January to increase their Customer Service support ready for the forthcoming busy Christmas sales period.
- This job will give you 5 months guaranteed work security
- Overtime - opportunity to earn more money
- Varied working hours - allowing you time for gym, shopping and hobbies
This business is easily accessible from the train station, bus routes and the A1m with parking on site too.
We are looking for really great Customer Service Advisors who are confident in dealing with members over the phone and internet.
You should be passionate about helping - whether that be taking an order, handling enquires, giving prices and discussing offers or listening to and resolving complaints or problems.
Following one weeks training, you will be:
- Sales order processing and assisting customers with product information
- Handling enquiries and processing applications from a new and established client base
- Dealing with delivery and stock issues
- Taking ownership to resolve customer complaints
- Processing credit notes, refunds, manual invoices and replacement orders
- Being aware and familiar with the company website, products and offers
- Happy to assist with other ad hoc duties when required
Working hours on a rotating shift basis, based on a 35 hour week. You will be notified 2 weeks in advance of your shifts (that will be 8 hour days) between the hours of:
- Monday to Friday 8am - 9pm
- Saturday 9am - 5pm
- You'll be rota'd to work one Sunday : 11am - 4pm
Overtime at time/half can be available once you've worked your 35 hours if you would like to maximise your earnings for the festive season!
- Excellent level of customer service skills
- Able to communicate at different levels
- PC Literate - Microsoft skills essential
- Able to complete the 5 month contract through to Jan 2020
- Flexible and happy to fit in with shifts over the times/days stated above
If you are interested please press the APPLY button and Tate will get back to you within 2 working days regarding shortlisting and to help with your application. Please be contactable due to the short time frame available to get you started for early September.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.