Customer Service Advisor We're hiring Customer Services Advisors on behalf of our client, TJX Europe, to join their teams in Watford and Hemel Hempstead (flexible...
Our client is hiring new Customer Service staff for a 5 month Fixed Term Contract. You will be working for a prestigious locally based organisation, starting early September 2019 through to the end of January 2020.
You will be the first point of contact for customers, dealing with orders and enquiries from emails, live chat and the telephone, whilst all the time providing a positive customer experience.
Working hours on a rotating shift basis, based on a 35 hour week. You will be notified 2 weeks in advance of your shifts (that will be 8 hour days) between the hours of:
Monday to Friday 8am - 9pm
Saturday 9am - 5pm
In December there will be a requirement to work one Sunday : 11am - 4pm due to busy Christmas sales.
Overtime can be available if you would like to maximise your earnings for the festive season!
Following a weeks training, you will be:
- Sales order processing and assisting customers with product information
- Handling enquiries and processing applications from a new and established client base
- Dealing with delivery and stock issues
- Taking ownership to resolve customer complaints
- Processing credit notes, refunds, manual invoices and replacement orders
- Being commercially aware and familiar with the company website, products and offers
- Happy to assist with other ad hoc duties when required
As our ideal person for these positions, you should:
- Have an excellent level of customer service skills
- Be able to communicate at different levels
- Be PC Literate - Microsoft skills essential
- Be able to complete the 5 month contract through to Jan 2020
- Be flexible and happy to fit in to shifts as stated above
If you are interested please press the APPLY button and Tate will get back to you within 2 working days regarding shortlisting and to help with your application. Please be contactable due to the short time frame available to get you started for early September.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.