Office Administrator£11.28 per hourTemporary to permanentBased near St Albans due to location role will be ideal for a driver Our client is a well-established pharmaceutical...
Job Title: Buying Administrator
Location: Hemel Hempstead
Pay £9.50 - £10 per hour
We have an exciting new temporary role just in. I am recruiting for a Buying Administrator to join a well-established company based in Hemel Hempstead. A modern professional office in a great location, our client offers parking, stylish offices and on site canteen.
- Manage orders to ensure goods meet business requirements.
- Manage supplier day to day liaison.
- Creation and maintenance of file management.
- Coordinate inbound shipments.
- Provide support to purchasing team.
- Coordinate shipments.
- Excellent MS Office skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Previous buying/purchasing administration experience.
- Able to communicate confidently with suppliers.
- Knowledge of inventory management.
- Ability to utilise effective negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of working and developing MRP systems.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a professional team who are successful and strive on being the best in the business. If you are available immediately and would like to be considered for this role, please apply immediately.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.