I am currently recruiting for Administrators in Stevenage to work on going on a part time temporary basis. The hours are Wednesday's 13.30-17.30 and Thursday...
£18,000 - £20,000
Full time, Permanent
A collaborative and entrepreneurial organisation based to the South of Cambridge city centre, are seeking a recruitment administrator on a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a World- Leading organisation, focused at the cutting- edge of research and development, on a global scale.
- Provide administrative support for the end to end recruitment process
- Provide support for the HR advisors
- Ensure terms and conditions have been carried out with candidates
- Carry out Postdoc scheme inductions
- Provide support for HR advisors in the management of immigration cases and monitoring of the recruitment service
- Supervise the HR apprentice by providing support and guidance
- Carry out immigration audits on a monthly basis
- A desire to work in a HR career including undertaking a level 3 apprenticeship in Business and Human resources
- A professional, approachable attitude with sensitivity towards HR situations
- The ability interpret instructions and act on your own initiative
- The awareness of how to manage challenging situations with little or no supervision
- Willing to liaise with lab staff and visitors when required
- Organised with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to interact with different levels of staff
What we look for:
- Ideally, a level 2 business and administration qualification or equivalent
- Ideally, experience of working in HR
- Administration of the recruitment process experience
- Experience of working in a face paced office environment
- Experience in working in a team
- Prioritising your own workload experience
This is a great opportunity for the right person, so, if you are interested in the above then please apply directly with an updated CV in word format or call Julie on 01223 324433 for more information.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.