Customer Service Representative, Camberley, Temp 12 months, £11ph Tate have partnered with a well-known pharmaceutical company, whose aim is to use science-based innovation to deliver...
Customer Service Representative
Temporary for 12 months
£11.28 per hour
Tate are currently recruiting for a client who are a global leader in their field to recruit for a Customer Service Representative on a temporary basis for 12 months.
The role will include:
- Proactively dealing with both internal and external customers
- Handling all incoming calls from initial call to resolution
- Dealing with orders, disputes, returns and credits
- Handle incoming e-mails in shared mailboxes prioritising urgent enquiries and orders
- Manage key accounts
- Order management
- General administrative tasks
- Account management/Customer Service experience
- Ideally experience using SAP
- Problem solving skills
- Need to be available immediately
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.