Marketing and Events Executive Eastleigh £25,000We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced marketing and events professional to work for a not for profit organisation...
Are you a Marketing graduate who is looking for a role where you can develop your career?
Tate are recruiting for a Marketing Assistant to join a market leading company based in Bournemouth. This is a permanent role offering a salary of £19,000 - £20,000.
This is a rare chance to join a fast paced team where you will be delivering communication to clients across the UK.
This a multi-skilled marketing role and will involve -
- Writing copy and content for digital campaigns using Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign and Photoshop)
- Producing SEO and Google Analytic reports following e-campaigns
- Assisting with managing social media campaigns
- Managing marketing projects and supporting with events
The ideal candidate will need to have:-
- Marketing degree, CIM or diploma
- Experience of working within a marketing department would also be beneficial
For more information please contact Emily Jenkins at Tate on 01202 319922 or apply online
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.