Are you an accomplished Accounts Assistant with a bias towards Purchase Ledger? Are you looking to join a successful and growing business?Tate Finance are currently...
Do you love numbers? Do you have a head for figures? Are looking for a fantastic opportunity to start your career within Finance?
If so this is a perfect role for you, Tate are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join a dynamic fast paced finance team working a national company based in Bournemouth.
The Accounts Assistant will be supporting the purchase ledger function. This a permanent role offering a salary of £19,500 - £20,500 and is offering an immediate start.
The role will be provide comprehensive financial support including:-
- Inputting credit notes and purchase invoices
- Managing PO's
- Processing expenses and credit cards
- Speaking to supplier on a regular basis and resolving any queries
- Setting up supplier on system
The ideal candidate will need to have:-
- Experience working within a fast paced industry
- AAT or studying towards
- Previous Purchase Ledger, Finance or Accounts experience
- Excellent IT skills - Excel would be beneficial
- Excellent customer service skills and team player attitude
Please call Emily Jenkins at Tate on 01202 319922 for more information or apply online
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.