Tate are currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Coordinator to work for a leading manufacturing brand in Bournemouth paying £16.00 £16.50 per hour...
Supply Chain Analyst required for 3-6 months on a temporary basis
Based in Chandlers Ford to start asap
To support the Stock Control function with the day to day management of the end to end supply of specified product range(s), managing the stock flow plan either through automated system replenishment or push allocations. You will assist with the forecast of stock requirements, and managing stock/product flow whilst maintaining correct store and DC stock levels to service demand in order to ensure availability and stock targets are achieved.
- Support the stock control team in ensuring forecasting and replenishment is set up to maximise availability
- Delivering stock/inventory days targets to deliver the sales plan across all selling channels.
- Raise import and domestic orders where requested.
- Manage order proposals produced by the forecasting and replenishment system
- Create the Distribution Centre (DC) store and on-line inputs of products.
- Ensure orders are raised in a timely manner.
- Amend orders and ensure all systems are aligned with the correct data.
- Log all orders raised, amended, shipped and received into DC.
- Run reports as requested by Stock Team on order management and product flow.
- Manage our international and domestic Vendors ensuring compliance with our requirements.
- Run reports at request from Stock Control Analysts as and when required.
- Support the Stock Control Analysts in all Import/Domestic related administrative tasks.
- Review and challenge processes and procedures (internal and external).
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.