Are you passionate about delivering Excellent Customer Service? Organised thorough and enjoy being able to use your own initiative? We are looking for someone with...
Service Co-ordinator - Eastleigh - up to £25,000 depending on experience
We have an exciting opportunity to work for an established and fast growing business based in the Eastleigh area. They are looking for someone who can work in a fast paced environment where you have to think on your feet and continuously manage your time effectively. You will be the link between clients and engineers and you must have the ability to keep calm and provide an exceptional service.
- Managing inbound and outbound calls and emails with knowledge and efficiency.
- Build a rapport with customers by engaging with them in a friendly and professional manner.
- Prioritise and schedule breakdowns, ensuring you address customer needs with a goal of complete satisfaction while maintaining accurate company records.
- Schedule and plan preventative maintenance promptly using company databases.
- Co-ordinate a team of external engineers, ensuring breakdowns and service visits remain within KPI's.
- Assign roles and tasks to dedicated team members based on individual strengths and abilities.
- Review and action all site visit reports by communicating with the attending engineer and customer.
- Ensure all site visit reports are actioned and invoiced promptly.
- Ensure Service Kits are provided to clients, and emergency spares are sourced and ordered as required.
- Follow company communications, guidelines, and procedures under minimal supervision.
Keys skills and experience
- 2+ years in a similar role or customer service.
- Strong communication skills, including active listening and clear articulation.
- Ability to multitask, manage time, and prioritise.
- Ability to solve problems and alleviate conflicts or escalate where required.
- Flexible approach to working within a fast-paced service environment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.