An established boutique Auction House based in the heart of London's Fitzrovia is seeking a Customer Service Representative, paying between £25,000 £30,000 plus an excellent...
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a positive and proactive Japanese Speaking Reservations Agent to support our client who is an internationally renowned airline based in City of London. The role is a permanent position paying between £20,000 - £24,000 per annum plus annual bonus and other excellent benefits.
The role works on a rotating monthly roster where you will be required to work 1 Saturday and 1 Sunday in those 4 weeks. General working hours are 8am to 4.30pm and 9am to 5.30pm from Monday to Friday.
The Ideal candidate will have experience in customer/client services.
You will be fluent in Japanese and English and have responsibility for providing excellent customer service to passengers, selling tickets and promoting my client's "frequent flyer" scheme.
- Handle reservations and bookings for flights, hotels, railways and general queries
- Ticketing, issuing, reissuing tickets and refunds on my client's global distribution system
- Utilising the in-house database and maintaining accurate and up-to-date records
- Call customers in case of irregular operations (cancellations of flights, delays, major strikes etc.)
- Carry out other duties as instructed by Supervisor/Manager
- Japanese speaker (fluent or native)
- Excellent customer service
- Self-motivated and a good team player
- Professional and IT savvy
- Experience in a similar preferred but not essential
- Discounted travel off my client's flights and One World carriers
- Company offer discounted Private Medical Insurance
- Annual bonus after probation
- AND MANY MORE
This is a great opportunity for individuals who are extremely passionate about customer service and looking to get involved in a busy, demanding role within a professional and well respected company in the heart of London.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.