Are you looking for a new job opportunity in Hitchin? Tate are recruiting for a number of Customer Service Administrators at Hitchin's biggest employer ReAssure....
Customer Service Co-ordinator
Location- South Cambridge
Are you a customer service professional who is looking to actively work towards building long and successful relationships with external customers and internal teams through positive, professional and proactive work ethos ensuring that all customers receive the highest quality customer service at all times? If so, this could be the role for you...
On a daily basis you will you will process orders, follow up on customer enquiries, proactively manage key customer accounts and support the Customer Service Manager and peers in daily responsibilities.
- To provide an efficient and effective customer service to ensure that all orders are placed accurately onto the system in line with agreed service offering and availability.
- To manage customer queries, from receipt through to resolution within the agreed timescales.
- To communicate with the accounts receivable team to ensure customer accounts are being dealt with effectively when payment terms and credit limits are exceeded.
- To manage and maintain customer care emails when required.
- To effectively communicate with internal departments to ensure that customer orders are delivered in a timely manner.
- A collaborative and empathetic team player
- Approachable listener who is supportive of others to ensure the team's success
- Positive 'can- do' attitude with the strong ability to problem solve
- A systematic work approach with excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- A great multi-tasker with the ability to work well under pressure
- Recognition of the importance of working to policy and procedure
- A persuasive, influential approach who is able to communicate effectively at all levels
Ideally, you will need:
- Customer service and resolution experience
- FMCG business experience
- EPR/ SAP systems knowledge
- Production of Export Documentation experience and knowledge
- Speaking 2 languages.
In return, you can receive:
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Pension scheme- Non- contributory (0% from employee/ 7% from employer) or 2% / 9%
- Life assurance x4 base salary, death in service
- PRP- Profit related pay annually in April
- Cycle of work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Bi annual health check
- Discounted products
If this role sounds of interest to you, then please apply now or call Julie on 01223 324433.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.