Our client is hiring new Customer Service staff for a 5 month Fixed Term Contract. You will be working for a prestigious locally based organisation,...
Customer Service Team Leader
Permanent - Full time
£30k - £33k depending on experience
Are you a customer service professional who is looking to actively work towards building long term successful relationships with external customers and internal teams through a positive, professional and proactive work ethos ensuring the customer receives the highest quality customer service at all times? Are you passionate about leading a successful team and have the ability to speak peers from all levels of the business?
If so, then this role could be for you...
My Client is looking for a personable and extremely approachable individual to form an integral and influential part of the team.
- To manage a small team and support with duties such as inductions, recruitment, conducting 1-2-1's along with performance issues.
- To ensure the full order process is managed accurately and in line with agreed service offering.
- To oversee that all relevant paperwork meets customer and legislative requirements.
- To communicate with internal departments to ensure that customer orders are dealt with in an effective, efficient and timely manner.
- To take the lead on projects that support improvement initiatives for the whole department.
- To cover and assist in different parts of the business, within your own experience and knowledge scope, when required.
- A motivational and personable team player
- A positive 'can- do' work ethic with the strong ability to problem solve
- A great listener who supports their team to ensure success
- Approachable with the ability to show empathy
- Systematic and methodical work approach with high levels of accuracy
- A confident telephone manner with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
You will need:
- 3 or more years' experience in customer care
- The willingness to self- develop
- Good problem solving skills- both individually and as part of a team
- Managing and leading a team experience
- Ideally, expertise in the dairy industry
- Ideally, speaking two languages
In return, you can receive:
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Pension scheme- Non- contributory (0% from employee/ 7% from employer) or 2% / 9%
- Life assurance x4 base salary, death in service
- PRP- Profit related pay annually in April
- Cycle of work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Bi annual health check
- Discounted products
If this role sounds of interest to you, don't delay please apply now or call Julie on 01223 324433.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.