Office Administrator£11.28 per hourTemporary to permanentBased near St Albans due to location role will be ideal for a driver Our client is a well-established pharmaceutical...
We are currently recruiting for a number of roles in office support and administration, reception, and data entry with highly reputable clients around the City. If you have previous administration or office experience and like to rise to challenges; can quickly adapt to new environments and love meeting new people or learning new skills, we'd love to hear from you.
Temporary administrative roles are a great way to figure out what you love, to develop your professional career, and to face new challenges with the benefit of working around your availability. We offer exciting roles in general office support, reception and data entry across a number of professional fields.
Skills you will need to have:
- Excellent presentation and phone manner
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and adapt easily
- Attention to detail
- Confidence in Microsoft Office suite
- Strong communication skills and a positive attitude
- Proven ability to work as part of a team
- Eligibility to work in the UK for at least 3-6 months
- Work with a reputable agency who are specialists in the Business Support space
- Get some experience under your belt
- Work in one of London's leading office environments
- A range of positions to suit your lifestyle
If you're proactive, organised, and have current eligibility to work in the UK, apply now by clicking the link or sending your resume
Alternatively, for a confidential conversation about what this role entails, please call on 020 3096 4670
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.