Tate are proud to be recruiting for an Account Manager to join a leading Global Marketing Business based in central Bournemouth. Your role will be...
Tate are proud to be recruiting for a full-time, permanent Administrator to join a fast paced friendly team, within an Engineering company, based in Ringwood.
The role is offering a salary of £18,000, rising to £20,000 after probation and you will have access to free car parking onsite.
Working Hours are 8:30 - 17:30 with an hour for lunch.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (1 day extra holiday for every five years' service - max of 30 days)
- Free parking
- Star of the month award - opportunity to win an extra holiday day and £10 Amazon voucher
- Pension - 5% employer contribution
- Private health care after 6 months of employment
- Opportunity for overtime at 1.5 and bank holidays at 2.0 time. Normally in the busier periods.
The role will involve:
- Preparing and submitting customer quotations
- Collating and reporting engineer information
- Processing engineer maintenance paperwork
- Providing admin support, including service invoicing
- Answering incoming service related calls
Candidates need to have:
- Excellent administration skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills
- Able to multi task and prioritise workloads
Please call Nadia Silva or Emily Jenkins at Tate on 01202 319922 for more information
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.