Are you an experienced Merchandising Manager looking for a new challenge within the South Nottingham Area?
Our client is currently looking for a dynamic Merchandising Manager to report into the Head of Merchandising.
Your duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Delivering range planning to optimise stock levels nationally.
- Working collaboratively with the key internal stake holders.
- Deliver maximum product availability.
- Working closely with senior management to deliver the company strategy.
- Overseeing and managing development projects.
- Managing the trading activities to achieve KPI targets.
- Managing and developing a team of Merchandisers.
- Managing multiple projects, prioritising and planning.
- Delegating appropriate tasks.
In order to be successful in this role you will need:
- A degree level qualification or equivalent to Buying and Merchandising or Supply Chain.
- Proven experience in merchandising or any other related areas such as inventory planning, demand forecasting or product life cycles.
- Proven track record in driving results.
- Ability to implement ideas.
- Highly analytical, flexible and results orientated.
- Ability to influence, coach and mentor.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills with strong experience of:
- Excel, including macros, pivot tables and v-lookups.
- Experience working with a space planning tool.
- Experience working with a transactional system, ideally SAP.
If you have the experience to be successful in this position please apply via the link or contact Tate Nottingham.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.