An organised Senior Administrator with effective communication skills is required to join a trusted organisation based in Dorchester. The role is working 37.5 hours per...
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Administrator to join an established company located in Ferndown Industrial Estate, starting immediately. This is a permanent role paying a salary £20,000 - £22,000 with free car parking.
The Sales Administrator role will involve providing admin support to the growing sales team.
- Providing excellent customer service to new and existing clients
- Handling inbound sales enquiries via phone, web chat and email
- Producing quotations and managing the sales lifecycle
- Collating information for sales campaigns and reports via the CRM system
- Creating project folders for new sales opportunities
- Updating and maintaining the supplier price list
- Diary management, reconciliation of expenses and holiday cover for the Sales team
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of using a CRM system such as Hubspot, Connectwise or similar
- Experience of liaising with clients/customers, handling and resolving queries
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, with the ability to build quick rapport with clients/customers
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to produce reports
- Minimum GCSE Maths and English at Grade C or above, or equivalent
If this sounds like you, or someone you know, please call Nadia Silva or Emily Jenkins at Tate on 01202 319922 for more information!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.