Do you have experience working within customer service and looking for a new challenge? Perhaps you enjoy customer service but not so much complaints and...
Do you want to work for a company based on trust and integrity, where people and business thrive?
This role is initially a 6 month fixed term contract with potential of becoming permanent and is paying £21,000 per annum, As Business Support Assistant you'll provide administrative / secretarial support to the business as part of a high performing Business Support Hub team
You'll be required to cover shifts which are covered from 08:00 to 19:00 - on a rolling three shift pattern, with occasional off site visits required.
As Business Support Executive, some of your duties will include
- Organising meetings including liaising with attendees, room/venues, catering, related diary management
- Organising all travel arrangements (both domestic and international)
- Updating CRM system
- Producing reports, presentations and documents
- Copy and audio typing
- Monitoring relevant team secretary inbox
- Assisting with projects e.g. event, mailings and research
Ideally you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of diary management is essential
- Strong experience of providing clients and stakeholders with quality services.
- Excellent administration skills
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.