Tate are working with a well-known company based in Dunstable in their search for a number of Customer Service Advisors to start on the 4th...
Fantastic benefits package including private healthcare, life assurance, Perkbox, discounted on-site gym and many more!
Do you want to work in a well-established business within the finance sector? Do you want to be part of a vibrant, professional team who work hard but also enjoy lots of company days out and incentives? We have an exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking company based in Aylesbury.
- Responding to incoming and outgoing calls, emails, webchat and social media
- Resolving and recording all enquiries and complaints
- On boarding new accounts and processing legal documentation
- Updating changes to customer database
- Assisting with all incoming post
- Maintaining daily statistics
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Have a passion for great customer service
- Confident and can use own initiative
- IT Literate - Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Complaint handling skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
Please apply with your CV in Word format or contact 07525873242
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.