Customer Service Advisor We're hiring Customer Services Advisors on behalf of our client, TJX Europe, to join their teams in Watford and Hemel Hempstead (flexible...
Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Would you like to join a vibrant, busy company who not only offer a great working environment but also offer excellent learning and development for your career? If you answered yes then read on.
I am recruiting for a Customer Service advisor who is confident and has experience of working in a fast paced environment. You will be confident and have excellent attention to detail and initiative.
- Respond to all incoming calls and emails in a professional and timely manner.
- Resolve queries and complaints, escalation to the resolution team when necessary.
- Update account details as required.
- Update changes on the database i.e.: Address and a variety of account information.
- General administration as required.
- 1 - 2 years customer service experience
- Complaint handling experience
- Good MS Office skills including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Free parking on site
- Private health care
- On site gym discounted
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your existing skills and become part of a lively team who have great offers and staff incentives. If you are enthusiastic and enjoy providing excellent customer service, please apply now.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.