Bilingual Japanese and English PA and office administrator position within a globally renowned manufacturing company located near Liverpool Street. Due to the nature of the...
JOB ROLE: Senior Office Administrator
SALARY: Discussed on application
LOCATION: City of London
My client, a commodities trading business specialising in trading commodities such as Cocoa and Sugar are seeking a new Senior Office Administrator to support their UK office operations. This is a multifaceted role with a particular focus on the general office and facilities admin. The successful candidate will ensure that all aspects including the general upkeep of the office, meeting rooms and kitchen supplies run smoothly on a day to day basis.
I am looking for candidates with proven office administration experience who are able to prioritise well. If you are a positive and enthusiastic person, customer focused with a good sense of humour - I want to hear from you!
Skills & Experience
Approximately 3 years' proven Office Administration experience
- Ability to undertake general administration and prioritise work on a daily basis.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (PowerPoint and excel especially) and Google Calendars.
- Right personality - positive, likeable, good sense of humour - able to build relationships easily.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Attention to detail and high levels of quality
- Ability to work and juggle priorities in a fast changing environment
- Customer focused and delivery orientated
Key duties will include but not be limited to:
- Being the first point of contact for all visitors to the London office
- Managing meeting room bookings and upkeep and providing the necessary refreshments.
- Dealing with all incoming calls
- Booking couriers and organise deliveries as per requests
- Organise and booking travel including visa's
- Act as point of contact to other oversees offices to assist when booking hotels and travel arrangements to London
- Monthly expenses for corporate card and some senior stakeholder groups
- Ad-hoc admin duties for Directors (dinner reservations etc)
- Organise events as required (presentations, staff meetings and company social events).
- Acting as the primary point of contact for all maintenance issues in the office for both
- Co-ordinate the supplies to the office of stationery and office consumables
- Updating of company phone lists, admin guides, seating plans and new starter admin.
- Assuming responsibility of Health & Safety and Fire warden duties of the office.
- Sourcing contractors and suppliers as needed and review contracts on an annual basis.
- Creating and deleting passes and managing the entry system
- Manage the archiving process
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.