Do you have experience working in a customer service environment and are looking for a new challenge? Perhaps you enjoy customer service but not complaint...
Customer Relationship Manager
Up to £32k per annum + bonus
Due to ongoing growth our industry leading client is currently looking for a Customer Account Manager to join their busy team.
You will need to have proven experience managing a portfolio of customers and pride yourself on your ability to successfully develop and manage customer relationships.
- You will be building customer relationships with a set portfolio of customer accounts, continuing positive customer experiences and ensuring a consistently high level of service is provided
- Be proactive in the management of each account to ensure operational and contractual performance levels are met and opportunities for improvement are identified and discussed
- You will be first point of contact to support in the resolution of any queries, complaints or non-contractual conformities within set timescales
- Through regular communication you will understand individual customer requirements, leading to customer satisfaction, retention and growth
- Monitor and ensure customer invoicing is accurate and reflective of their services
- Organise and attend customer meetings
- Work alongside the commercial team to support with customer contract extensions, account renewals and opportunities for growth
- Identify opportunities to implement process improvements to enhance the customer experience
- You will have proven experience in successfully managing customer relationships
- Aptitude for fostering positive relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercially minded, with strong influencing skills
- Customer focused, the ability to identify and meet customers' needs and expectations
- Ability to effectively manage your own workload and proactive in your approach
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.