Tate are now recruiting for a housekeeper for a beautiful house close to the sea on the South coast in Devon.
This opportunity would mean that you would stay in separate cottage accommodation on the estate.
The role could either a job for one, or with possible part-time work for a Partner which could include gardening or handy-man duties.
The main duties of this role include:
· Preparing and serving breakfast, lunch and dinner
· Clearing away, tidying and cleaning the kitchen and rooms where food is eaten
· Prepping dinner for dinner parties of up to 50
· Overseeing 2 other cleaners whilst family are on the estate
· Whilst family are away, carry out cleaning duties
· Carrying out any other tasks that the employer may reasonably ask
The ideal candidate would:
· Work at very high standard
· Be able to use their own initiative
· Be flexible
The salary for this role is up to £30,000.
If you think you would be interested in this role then please give us a call as soon as possible on 01392 432861.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.