Recruitment Manager£40 45k per annumMilton Keynes area Full time This is an exciting new role to lead our client's recruitment strategy and be in charge...
We have an opportunity for a Recruitment Coordinator to join a well-established business in Northampton on a 10 month fixed term contract.
You will be responsible for the recruitment process by advertising vacancies internally and externally, short listing candidates, arranging interviews, providing feedback and with authorisation confirming an offer of employment.
As Recruitment Coordinator, some of your daily duties will include:
Advertising, shortlisting and arranging interviews
- Providing feedback and confirming an offer of employment
- Providing support and guidance to senior managers / line managers on all aspects of recruitment and selection
- Planning, organising and delivering the 12-week induction and probationary period training program for new starters
- Providing support and guidance to senior managers / line manager and employees on all aspects of the induction and probationary period training program
- Maintaining personnel files
- Updating the staff handbook and policies in conjunction with the HR Manager as required and circulate to senior management, line managers and employees
- Supporting with HR projects and new initiatives
- Assist with Fleet administration
Skills and experience required:
- Previous recruitment experience
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build relationships with senior management
- Organised and self-motivated
This is a busy and varied role for a great business. Basic salary is £20,000 and hours are Monday - Thursday 08:30am - 5pm and Friday 08:00am - 4pm.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.