Experienced and passionate HR candidates required for the UK Regulator of Pensions based in Central Brighton, £38,429. As HR Business Partner you will be providing...
Employee Relations Specialist required in Brighton for the UK Regulator of Pensions.
The candidate will provide current and effective employment relations advice to HR colleagues and managers and act as a subject matter expert on any ER policies and issues.
This is a full time permanent position paying £33,057 per annum. Lovely central Brighton based office with a diverse, lively and professional growing workforce.
- Provide current and effective employment relations advice
- Manage the business of the PCS Trade union and the Employee Forum to deliver effective organisational ER
- Monitor and report on formal case work, patterns, trends, themes and to plan for peaks and troughs, working across HR colleagues to develop and deliver support and training accordingly
- Manage the effective development and review of HR Policies and Guidance
- Develop managers to be confident in undertaking early stages of formal procedures, ensuring supporting documentation is up to date and accessible
Candidate must have:
- Experience of working within a large organisation providing ER advice and support on a variety of formal procedures
- Detailed knowledge of employee relations processes and issues
- Detailed and current knowledge of employment law and best practice
- CIPD qualified or equivalent
- Experience of working in a unionised environment
The successful candidate will be able to effectively prioritise and use initiative, have strong communication skills, strong attention to detail and effective problem solving and analytical skills.
This is a full time role working Monday-Friday, 9-5pm with flexible working offered, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, civil service pension.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.