** Marketing Specialist ** 12 Months Contract to start ASAP £35k £40kBased in Surrey Surrey based Client requires a dynamic and proactive Sector Marketing Specialist...
Copywriter and Marketing Specialist
Are you a self-motivated and results orientated professional looking to add value to a new brand?
Do you consider yourself a team player that works collaboratively?
Are you passionate about your work and believe in your skill set?
If yes to all of the above we want to hear from you!
Is a young, fast paced direct-to-consumer life insurance distribution business. It currently sells through two consumer facing brands - British Seniors Insurance Agency and Smart Insurance - and has built a significant customer base since it was founded five years ago by innovating new products, tightly managing acquisition marketing and by leveraging its highly effective in-house call centre operation.
We are therefore looking for a mid to senior level copywriter/marketing executive who is excited by the challenge and the opportunity to take the lead on this important area for the business. In this role you will report into the Head of Creative and take the lead on the development of both product and brand copy across all acquisition marketing channels - direct mail, print, paid social, email, PPC, and more - website content and customer documents. You will also manage the production of all customer documents and manage all 3rd party product accreditations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand all elements of a range of product propositions and produce copy that is both compliant but engaging
- Understand our brand propositions and produce copy that is aligned to our brand tone of voice that attracts and engages our target customers
- Produce copy to be used across a range of offline and digital channels - DM, print, Facebook, PPC, Email, TV scripts, website, customer documents, etc.
- Produce longer form copy for use in brand led PR activity and more product centric SEO articles
- Partner with marketing channel leads to understand copy requirements
- Define and maintain copy guides to be used across all channels
- Work with the compliance team to ensure all copy is compliant
- Make copy updates to websites through our CMS system
- Develop bespoke customer and claimant testimonials for use in marketing as required
- Take ownership of the development and production of all customer facing documents - information packs, welcome letters/packs, policy updates, CRM campaigns
- Work with key stakeholders to plan and implement changes and updates - compliance, product, IT, creative, operations
- Work with operations and partners to manage print fulfilment requirements
- Manage relationship with 3rd party accreditation providers - Defaqto, Feefo, Fairer Finance
- Ensure the business is up-to-date on any changes in scoring criteria from various accreditations
- Ensure providers have required information to score our products and services accurately
- Ensure marketing and website teams have access to relevant and up-to-date assets and information to effectively leverage these in all our communications
- Update relevant assets on website through CMS system as required
- Source quotes from Feefo to be used in communications as required
- Work with the other members of the creative and marketing team in designing new creative concepts and assets and new brands
- Experience in copy writing for a consumer facing brand, ideally in the financial services space
- Experience in producing copy to be used in both offline and digital channels
- Experience in copy production for performance/DR marketing communications
- Strong project management skills
- Strong academic background - Minimum university 2:1 degree
- Proactive and enthusiastic self-starter
- Attention to detail
- Ability to embrace change and evolving priorities
- Organised and able to work across multiple projects at the same time
- Collaborative working style
- Worked as part of a wider creative team
What's on offer?:
Salary - £40,000 - £45,000
Working Hours: 09:00 - 17:30
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.