Calling graduates!We are recruiting for our client who have a fantastic opportunity to work within their business on their graduate scheme, to learn and develop...
Are you a self-motivated and results orientated professional looking to add value to a new brand?
Do you consider yourself a team player that works collaboratively?
Are you passionate about your work and believe in your skill set?
If yes to all of the above we want to hear from you!
Is a fast growing direct-to-consumer life insurance distribution business. The organisation is highly entrepreneurial and has built a significant customer base since it was founded in the UK five years ago through a combination of product innovation, tightly managed acquisition marketing and a highly effective in-house call centre operation.
As a Senior Analyst, you will build strong stakeholder relationships while developing advanced analytical solutions. You will be responsible for delivering important predictive models, robust industrialised reporting, and key analytical insights.
You need to be passionate about analytics, a highly motivated, energetic self-starter as well as being excited about the opportunity to help the business make smarter decisions in a timely manner. You will be expected to support & encourage the development of other members of the team. Having the desire to work collaboratively across all business areas is essential. It is important you feel confident presenting your thoughts and opinions to senior stakeholders and are ready to work across the business to create end-to-end improvements in performance.
Experience / Knowledge:
- Expertise in reporting & analytics e.g. building predictive models, dashboards and translating data into commercial insight
- Experience in building Direct Mail propensity models / customer targeting
- Proven track record deriving insights, recommendations and driving actions into the business
- Ability to operate in both structured & unstructured data environments - including integration of own and 3rd party data sources
- Multi-channel experience - familiar working with online and offline conversion paths
- Proven track record designing and executing structured test & learn programmes
- Strong academic background - Minimum 2:1 degree in any numerical / computer science focused subject from red brick university
- Strong oral and written presentation skills
- Highly skilled in strategic problem solving especially in situations of high ambiguity
- Proactive / self-starter
- Ability to get into the detail and summarise the key message
- Personal gravitas
- Collaborative working style
- Excellent predictive modelling skills, using R and/or Python
- Excellent SQL skills
- Excellent ability in core analytics tools, including Excel
- Good experience with PowerBI and/or Tableau
- Experience with web optimisation tools like Google Analytics would also be beneficial
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Leadership & Collaboration: working across all areas of the business to identify and help implement improvements
- Develop & implement: reporting mechanisms as required to make faster, better business decisions e.g. reports, dashboards. Standardising and productionising reporting wherever possible.
- Optimisation & Experimentation: Drive continual optimisation within our marketing models, testing strategies and conversion funnels.
- Thought leadership: Provide actionable insight and guidance from all reporting and analytics and drive through change to improve business performance.
- Modelling: Build and implement advanced predictive models within the business, e.g. media buying, recommendation engines, churn models and behavioural segmentation
What's on offer?:
Salary - £60,000 - £70,000
Working Hours: 09:00 - 17:30
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.