JOB ROLE: Senior Office AdministratorSALARY: Discussed on applicationLOCATION: City of LondonMy client, a commodities trading business specialising in trading commodities such as Cocoa and Sugar...
Bilingual Japanese and English PA and office administrator position within a globally renowned manufacturing company located near Liverpool Street. Due to the nature of the role, you must be a fluent Japanese speaker and writer along with experience in an administrative capacity within the UK. As this is a dual role, you will be responsible for scheduling business travel and accommodation as well as meeting and greeting visitors, ordering office supplies and database management duties.
This role is a permanent opportunity and offers a salary between £23,000 - £27,000 per annum dependent on experience plus great benefits and company culture!
Supporting the Senior Management team and wider office and reporting directly to the HR Department Manager, you will play a vital role in the smooth running of internal operations.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Schedule business trips including accommodation and transportation management
- Diary management and preparing documents
- Welcoming guests / visitors
- Dealing with couriers (receiving deliveries & arranging collections)
- Liaison with Office with various contractors dealing with office maintenance
- Annual update of the EMEA Group's Excel operating companies' calendar
- Regular updating of the EMEA group's operating companies collated phone list
- Organising social events
- Preparing name cards for pan EMEA meetings
- Contract Renewals
- Monthly and urgent stationery orders, including company letter headed paper and envelopes
- Managing office recycling
- Admin invoices checking
- Administrative experience in a UK based company - you do NOT need direct "PA" experience
- Fluent written & spoken Japanese
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Intermediate level Word & Excel skills
- Working in a multi-national company
If you are interested in further PA/Office Administrator jobs please feel free to browse the Tate website www.tate.co.uk
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.