Are you in a junior management accounts role and you looking for that next step?Does your current role involve producing and monitoring complex product costings?If...
A new vacancy for an Assistant Financial Accountant, (AAT level or equiv.) who would love an opportunity to work for an innovative organisation who are invested in your training and development.
This is a new position which will provide experience across a range of finance activities and projects.
At this stage of your career, we are looking for a candidate who:
- Is qualified to AAT or Accountancy Degree level
- Has knowledge of how ERP systems operate within a business
- Has some experience of Month End and Balance Sheet management
- Has some previous commercial finance experience
Your initial responsibilities will include:
- Posting accruals
- Reviewing fixed assets and maintaining the fixed asset register
- Reviewing and issuing purchase orders
- Assisting with balance sheet reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations
- Processing invoices ready for payments
- Contributing to process improvements within Finance
- Providing cover for colleagues
- Adhoc duties and projects to assist the team achieve overall objectives
Essentially, you will:
- Be very enthusiastic, motivated and keen to learn new skills
- Flexible to take on tasks of varying levels of difficulty
- Be a collaborative, flexible team player
- Have good IT skills, in particular intermediate Excel
- Be willing to travel to London occasionally
- Want to further your training and qualifications
Applications for this permanent position are welcome through the APPLY button. Please ensure location and phone number are evident on your CV. Tate will contact you by phone or emailing regarding shortlisting.
Closing date 23 August.
Interviews: w/c 2 September
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.