Tate are working with a leading national insurance company on the outskirts of Exeter to appoint Customer Service Representatives to join their team for a...
We are recruiting for an experienced Senior Customer Service Advisor for our well established, busy client who work in the construction industry.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day management of the administration relating to all customer matters. You will take ownership of all ongoing customer issues.
The main duties will be as follows:
· Allocating resources including Customer Service Operatives and contractors to undertake work in customers homes.
· Responsible for the collation and management of information and data upwards for analysis and the escalation of customer issues.
· Monitoring the Customer Services inbox.
· Ensure the preparation and issue of the weekly exception and defects report for each site.
· Receive and log the results of all telephone calls and emails from customers.
· Provide feedback to the technical department in relation to defective materials.
· Document site information as required.
· Confirm the correct distribution of work to the Customer Support team, the existing site teams and contractors to fix issues that have arisen in new customer homes.
· Manage the work of contractors and report on poor contractor outcomes.
· Ensure materials are available as required to assist remediation.
· Co-ordinate the scheduling of Customer Relations Managers diaries.
· Ensure that Customer Relations Managers working patterns meet the needs of customers.
· Uphold reasonable timescales for customers for any remediation works and ensure customers are kept informed throughout.
· Address unsuccessful/ poor remediation of customer issues.
· Monitor customer and issue handling.
· Follow the complaints and escalated complaints process.
· Order materials, process POs and invoices as required.
The ideal candidate must be / have:
· The ability to prioritise work and take initiative.
· Demonstrate efficiency and reliability.
· Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written.
Salary up to £25,000 depending on experience.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.