Looking for an experienced Receptionist/ Administrator to join a fast growing business. This is a new position and would suit someone who is keen to...
Receptionist Winchester (Outskirts) £20,000-£22,000
We are looking for a proactive and experienced Receptionist/Administrator to join a growing business on the outskirts to the North of Winchester. This is a new position and would suit someone who is keen to mould and shape their role as the business and demand grows. Our client are successfully building a strong reputation within their sector and pride themselves on delivering an excellent service whilst offering their employees a great work life balance.
- Answering telephone calls and fielding as appropriate
- Dealing with enquires from suppliers and customers alike
- Work alongside health and safety teams ensuring correct equipment and processes are in place and being adhered to
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Replenishing meeting rooms
- Ordering office stationery and sundries
- Supporting senior members of staff and business owners
- General office Administration
- -Customer focused
- -Self motivated
- -Able to communicate at all levels
- -Positive, efficient and proactive
- Proven Reception experience is essential
Due to the location of this company you will need to have your own transport in order to get there as it is not on a public transport route. Please send your details through to this link.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.