You could be the newest edition to our clients well-established, family run business. Based in Trafford Park, with sites across the Greater Manchester area, our...
An excellent opportunity has arisen within one of our key client's Burnley depot. You will be joining a well-known group, with a nationwide presence, specialising in telecommunications. Your primary focus will be the procurement faction of the business. Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, you will be newly qualified in: ACA, CIMA, ACCA etc. This role offers great potential for career development and a potential extension or permanent offer if successful.
Duties of the role include:
- Provide strong financial support to the Procurement team during the transformational period
- Set-up relevant controls to ensure 3rd party contracts are being monitored and run efficiently
- Work hand in hand with the Procurement team to create professional business cases and provide investment appraisal
- Map out the existing stock process and control system
- Implement new stock process and control system
- Ensure transformational projects are being tracked and expected outcomes achieved
- Working closely with Management Accounts at month end to ensure the monthly accounts are produced in a timely and accurate manner.
- Creating and producing a set of Procurement KPI reports for the Board Pack.
- Working closely with the Procurement Director to identify and maximise opportunities within the existing cost base
- Improve working capital
- Create a control culture within the team
To excel in this role, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Commercially aware.
- Budgeting & forecasting experience.
- Experience of working within a business to add value.
- Problem manager - the ability to "own" a problem until resolution.
- Relationship building at all levels.
- Written and verbal communication.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to prioritise.
- Organisation and planning.
- £35k - £40k basic salary
- Immediate start
- 9 month fixed-term contract
- Full holiday entitlement (pro rata)
- Option of pension scheme
- Free parking on site
- + all permanent staff benefits
My client are looking to have the right candidate settled in the role, as soon as possible. If you are interested in this opportunity, send me a up to date CV and contact me directly.
0161 828 5400
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.