Tate are working with an independent business entrepreneur in Leicester to recruit for a PA. This is a permanent position with the view to start immediately. Due to the nature of the business the successful candidate must be flexible when required during evenings and weekends.
- Confidential secretarial support to the Managing Director.
- Typing up various reports to set guidelines whilst ensuring accuracy is maintained.
- Diary management and travel organisation.
- Organisation and support for all hospitality activity and events.
- Expense management and budgeting.
- Correspondence with employees working overseas.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Enthusiasm and hard work ethic.
Salary & Benefits:
- Working hour: Monday - Friday 09:00am till 17:30pm.
- Company laptop and mobile phone.
- Free parking on-site.
- Salary up to £23,000.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.