Tate are currently recruiting for a temporary Administrator with a view to go permanent in Nottingham City Centre. Our clients are looking for a hardworking...
Are you an experience Salesforce Administrator looking for an opportunity to broaden your experience and join a dynamic team in a global SME?
Our exceptional client is seeking to recruit a full time administrator on a 6 month fixed term contract.
You will be providing a high level of active support for the commercial operations team and the regional sales teams.
Our administrators are involved in performing sales related and administrative tasks, helping with commercial processes such as quotations and orders, and providing support in the adoption of the CRM (customer relationship management) system. They also help the commercial management team to track and identify actions to improve the sales pipeline and achieve the sales targets by reporting results and trends.
Main duties will include, but not limited to:
- Support Commercial Processes and Adoption of CRM system (Salesforce)
- Review details on sales opportunities are up to date with all relevant documentation and identify any actions required. Check that areas of the process are being used correctly and updated by CRM users.
- Support planning for sales meetings, sales targets and objectives. Organize regular operations and sales meetings, including taking notes, minutes and tracking action lists.
- Help preparation of various reports and dashboards to report on sales pipeline, forecasting and activity tracking.
- Provide assistance to sales teams on quotations and order processing as required.
- Business Development Support
- Help gather research from various sources on new industries or new regions as requested by commercial teams to help identify potential customers or opportunities with existing customers. Regularly share market information on customers and prospects to the regional commercial teams.
- Help to ensure the commercial regional teams have easy access to sales collateral on solution offerings and aids for proposal creation within the Salesforce CRM system
- CRM Salesforce Administration
- Experience as an Administrator for Salesforce would be preferred, in order to maintain, improve and develop the current system to streamline processes for sales opportunities, account information, pipeline reporting, quote preparation and activity tracking.
- Support Customer Visit Experience to HQ
- Support with organisation of customer visits to HQ offices to ensure they have the best experience of the company when visiting. Including helping to co-ordinate logistics, cultural considerations, gifts, welcome packs
- Liaison with regional teams would be part of the role, in particular working with Asia regions, especially China. A Chinese speaker would therefore be an additional benefit although not essential.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills at all levels
- Experience of sales forecasting and planning, reporting and process management
- Ability to work accurately under tight deadlines
- Ability to synthesize data into comprehensive reports for all levels of staff
- Experience in administration or development of CRM systems (ideally Salesforce)
- Experience in a sales or commercial operations role
- Experience in a related industry
Qualifications & Specific Technical Skills
- Competent across the MS Office suite especially advanced use of Excel
- Competent in developing Salesforce functionality (Certified Administrator or Certified Advanced Administration essential)Hours: Monday - Friday 0900 -1700
- If you are interested in applying for the vacancy and wish to be considered, then please contact our office on 0115 899 0303
- Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 dependant on experience
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.