Tate are working with a Global Charitable Organisation in Sidmouth who require some Temporary marketing support within their Digital marketing team for 8 12 weeks...
Tate are working with a Public Sector organisation to recruit a part-time medical secretary to work within their medical practice on a 6 month contract.
Working 22.5 hours per week, this role will encompass 3 full days working over these hours. This is an immediate start for the right candidate.
This is a busy and varied post needing excellent communication skills, ability to work under pressure and the confidence to interact with patients and clinical staff. The successful candidate will need to possess excellent computer and keyboard skills and the ability to prioritise work. Dealing with patient medical information, a strict understanding of patient confidentiality is an essential part of the role.
Duties to include:-
- Monitoring of email accounts received from patients and clinicians
- Answering of telephone queries
- Audio typing of GP letters, referrals and reports
- Working as part of a team to provide secretarial support to all clinicians and other members of staff
- Taking of Minutes at Staff Meetings
- Handling requests for information from outside agencies.
- Liaising with University Departments
- Communicating with Hospitals or other GP practices
- Dealing with online access requests, to include copy of patient's records
Necessary skills for the post:
- An understanding, acceptance and adherence to the need for strict confidentiality.
- An ability to use own judgement, resourcefulness and knowledge to respond to queries and requests in a pleasant and articulate manner.
- Excellent communications skills and an ability to listen, empathise and use diplomacy when interacting with patients both in person and by telephone.
- Ability to work as part of an integrated multi-skilled team of clinicians and administrative staff.
- Able to work under pressure and adapt to changes whilst working at a high standard.
- Computer literacy with accurate keyboard skills combined with the ability to acquire new skills on a clinical system (EMIS Web).
- Experience using office equipment - photocopier, fax machine, document scanning.
- Smart professional appearance
If this is the role you are looking for click apply today or call Tate Exeter - 01392 432 861 for more information
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.