Are you a Marketing graduate who is looking for a role where you can develop your career? Tate are recruiting for a Marketing Assistant to...
Marketing and Events Executive - Eastleigh - £25,000
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced marketing and events professional to work for a not for profit organisation based in Eastleigh.
You will be joining a friendly and collaborative team in a highly motivated environment where people thrive as they are given the opportunity to develop their careers.
- Writing and designing marketing materials (digital and print) across all platforms
- Implementing planned marketing activities with a focus on communications and events
- Sourcing products for the business to take to events and exhibitions
- Organising and attending events 4 times per year
- Help with development projects and activities
- Uploading online content to the CMS system
- Copy writing and proof reading
- Deputising for the Marketing Manager in their absence
Experience and qualifications needed
- Degree in Marketing or Business
- At least 1 year's experience within a similar events and marketing role
- Knowledge and understanding of digital design packages including InDesign, Photoshop and CMS
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.