Service Desk AnalystBased in Luton Salary £18,000Key Responsibilities:· Assume operational responsibilities for resolving administrative queries from internal Customers.· Manage the end to end lifecycle of...
Data Analyst - 6 Month FTC
Up to £28k per annum (dependant on experience)
Our industry leading client is currently looking for a Data Analyst to join their busy team.
We are looking for an analytically minded individual that enjoys interpreting challenging data and prides themselves on their ability to solve complex problems.
- You will be reading and interpreting customer's data to resolve potential errors and identify areas to enhance the customer service provided
- Support in the resolution of identified data non-conformity's
- Identify areas for process improvement to enhance quality and timeliness of services
- Support and provide technical detail on data services
- Provide support to internal and external colleagues on complex data queries
- Proactively resolve issues for the company and the customer within agreed timelines
- Work both independently and alongside other teams to ensure resolutions are found, a high level of customer service is provided and SLA's are met
- Analytically minded
- Good problem solving skills, able to handle complex challenges and produce informed conclusions
- Intermediate level of Excel (VLOOKUP and pivot tables are a must)
- A high level of computer and system literacy
- Able to communicate and interpret difficult data into simplified language for suppliers and other stakeholders
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.