Role: Customer Service Administrator Start: ASAPHours: 9:30-17:30 Monday to FridaySalary: £10.16 p/hA fantastic opportunity for somebody that is looking for work on a temporary basis...
We are looking for a Customer Accounts Administrator on a temporary basis for 3 months for our 'values driven' client. This position is interactive and interesting with the purpose of providing excellent service to customers. This position does not involve any sales.
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £9.98 per hour
Hours: Monday to Friday - 08:30am - 17:00pm.
A caring and supportive organisation who invest in their staff and offer excellent opportunities for progression.
Duties include the following:
- Setting up customer direct debits manually on the systems
- Answering enquiries from customers relating to their direct debits
- Providing advice to customers
- Carrying out administration tasks required that relate to resolving customer contact and maintain customer Direct debits within agreed time frames. This includes monitoring changes in Housing benefit, year end processes and day to day. Including making outbound calls and taking calls from residents via the contact centre.
- Monitoring team mailboxes and action all requests, including requesting energy performance certificates for our properties and liaising with other teams and contractors
- Previous administrator experience or customer service will be highly desirable.
- Evidence of customer service soft skills including empathy and taking ownership
- Ability to adhere to scheduled timescales
- Good IT Skills, with the ability to learn internal systems quickly (word and excel)
- Confidence to be solution orientated when handling angry or challenging customer complaints
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.