A highly organised and approachable Customer Account Advisor is required to join a leading brand in Poole. This is a full time role, working...
Temporary to Permanent Administrator
We are looking for a Customer Accounts Administrator on a temporary to permanent for our 'values driven' client. This position is interactive and interesting with the purpose of providing excellent service to customers. This position does not involve any sales.
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Temp to Perm
Salary: £9.98 per hour
Hours: Monday to Friday - 08:30am - 17:00pm.
A caring and supportive organisation who invest in their staff and offer excellent opportunities for development.
Duties include the following:
- Setting up customer direct debits manually on the systems
- Answering enquiries from customers relating to their direct debits
- Providing advice to customers
- Carrying out administration tasks required that relate to resolving customer contact
- Action and maintain customer Direct debits within agreed time-frames. This includes monitoring changes in Housing benefit, year end processes and day to day. Including making outbound calls and taking calls from residents via the contact centre.
- Monitoring team mailboxes and action all requests, including requesting energy performance certificates for our properties and liaising with other teams and contractors
· Previous administration experience or customer service will be highly desirable.
· Ability to adhere to scheduled timescales.
· Confidence to be solution orientated when handling angry or challenging customer complaints.
· Good IT Skills, with the ability to learn internal systems quickly (word and excel)
· Evidence of customer service soft skills including empathy and taking ownership.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.