We are recruiting for a great new role based in the Chessington area for a Sales and Marketing Support Administrator. This is a permanent full-time...
Tate is recruiting a Sales Administrator to support the Sales Manager and wider team function of a multinational manufacturing and engingeering busienss based in Frimley.
The role will be providing excellent administrative support to the sales team and all clients of the business.
- Answering telephone calls, emails & distribution
- Ensuring customer requests are dealt with appropriately and in a timely manner
- Develop and maintain positive customer relations
- Order processing
- Raising pro-forma invoices & taking credit card payment
- Ensuring filing systems are kept up to date
- Liaising with customers prior to and/or after sale
- Resolving customer account queries & creating new accounts
- Responsibility for incoming & outgoing post
- Production of shipping documents / invoices
- Assist in the organisation / attend Open Days
- Maintain/replenish Meeting Room
- Cover for other departments where required i.e. holidays, sickness etc
- Liaison with other Group departments both internal and external
Experience with the following will be required:
- Competent German language skills both written and spoken a must
- Working in a fast paced environment
- SAP experience or CRM exposure advantageous
- Customer support/service experience
- Excellent communication skills
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.