Account Manager up to £30,000 + annual bonus FarehamWe have an exciting opportunity for an experienced account manager / sales executive to join a small,...
Assistant Facilities / Manager
Full-Time, Permanent inc. Weekends
Are you looking for a job within a business that will make you feel like part of the family?
We are now working with a passionate family run business in Basingstoke to recruit an assistant office manager. The purpose of this role is to support the office manager in the day to day running of the business inclusive of providing exemplary customer service both by telephone & face to face, closing new sales, and general upkeep of facilities within the building.
Responsibilities within this role include:
- Greeting customers face to face, providing a positive face to the business
- Handling queries by telephone and email
- Acting receptively to buying signals and influencing sales as well as up-selling on partner products
- Re-actively selling the serve to clients that make website, telephone or face to face enquiries
- Processing orders and invoices as well as chasing up bad debt
- Ensuring the facility is clean and tidy with all products in good working order
This is a customer facing business that serves both corporate and domestic clients and therefore requires the successful candidate to work weekends on a 1 on 1 off rota system. If you are working a weekend, you will have two days off together in the week.
- Proactive, positive, customer orientated
- Able to flex to a multiple responsibility job and happy to "muck in"
- Small business mentality
- Driven, hardworking and passionate
- Charismatic, outgoing - sales inclined
- 28 days annual leave
- £500 quarterly Values Bonus available
- Commission for additional Sales
- Free Parking
If this sounds like a role that you would be interested in, please apply today - we would love to hear from you.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.