Calling graduates!We are recruiting for our client who have a fantastic opportunity to work within their business on their graduate scheme, to learn and develop...
We are recruiting for a great new role based in the Chessington area for a Sales and Marketing Support Administrator. This is a permanent full-time position with an accompanying salary of £22,000 per annum.
We are looking for someone to assist with key activities to support the sales support and stock ordering process. Key duties listed below:
- Collate stock information for reporting
- Transfer of stock from overseas offices, managing purchase orders and warehouse stock
- Logging and compiling new product specification ensuring accuracy, sharing on online portals and with clients
- Setting up new products on the in-house system and creating and maintaining a product information database
- Uploading customer promotions to the company online portals
- Sending out product samples for presentation to customers via the sales team
- Ensuring all customer product information is correct and keeping the image and stock database updated
- Communication with customers via phone and email
- Work with the Marketing Officer to crate and communicate sales and online promotion activities and assist with the design of marketing campaigns
- Carry out online and in store market research, collating information and presenting to the Marketing Officer and General Manager
- Work alongside the Accounts Department to contact customers regarding late payments to obtain payment as required
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.