Training CoordinatorUp to £22k per annumMilton Keynes areaFull time Our client, a global leader in their field are looking for a Training Coordinator to...
Training Coordinator - Part Time
Up to £22k per annum
Milton Keynes area
Part Time - 30hrs
Our client, a global leader in their field are looking for a Training Coordinator to join their team.
You will be providing a high level of support to ensure the successful coordination and delivery of training programmes to clients, both on site and overseas.
- Assisting in the administration and organising of executive training programmes, from preparing course materials and delegate packs through to the ongoing coordination to ensure successful delivery
- This will include managing the system to ensure programme details are accurately uploaded
- Liaising with colleagues and trainers across the business to understand individual programmes, ensuring the smooth running and successful delivery in line with their individual requirements
- You will be supporting in organising and coordinating training programme itineraries, including the delivery of programme materials to training locations and travel plans for training development directors
- Preparing and amending correspondence and tailored presentation materials
- You will be gathering data following training delivery to report on student performance and training success
- Accurately raise purchase orders and invoice details
- Excellent planning, organisational and administration skills
- Ability to multi task and prioritise own workload to meet deadlines
- A keen eye for detail and a high level of accuracy
- The ability to use PowerPoint, with an appreciation for good design and layout
- A motivated and enthusiastic team player
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.