Marketing Executive £25k to £30k St Albans, Hertfordshire Are you looking for a position where your creativity will be valued? Tenacious and hungry for...
My client is an award winning and extremely prestigious retailer and manufacturer of school uniforms to the independent and public school sector within the UK. They are currently seeking a Business Development Executive to join their busy showroom in London's West End. This is a permanent role, paying the salary between £24,000 - £26,000 per annum and looking to start ASAP - will consider a 4 week notice period.
The primary responsibility of the role is to support the sales and marketing manager on the club blazer side of the business with a specific focus on sales. An essential skill will be both strong written and verbal communication skills between internal and external stake holders.
The role will involve some travel within the UK; a clean UK driving license will be important.
As Executive Sales Assistant your core responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the sales and marketing manager in day to day communications with club contacts via phone and email
- Independently pursue sales enquiries to meet clear business targets
- Under the direction of the sales and marketing manager be proactive in maintaining regular contact with clubs
- Coordinating logistics for fitting events
- Updating the sales database
- Supporting the sales and marketing manager with a variety of sales and marketing exercises
An ideal Executive will hold the following skills and attributes:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent and demonstrable skills to execute this role
- Organisational skills to a high standard, with excellent attention to detail and a high standard of work quality
- Meticulous with excellent report writing skills
- Relationship building acumen
- Resilient, proactive and highly self-motivated
- Ability to effectively manage varying tasks and changing demands of the business at short notice
- Knowledge of retail/clothing/fashion/garment construction is advantageous but not essential
- Computer literate
- UK Driving License
This is a marvellous opportunity to work with a prestigious and reputable firm that is humble with a strong family feel. This opportunity is for an assertive self-starter.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.