We are currently seeking a Records Assistant to join a dynamic, forward thinking law firm based in Central London. The organisation is one of the...
My client is an award winning and extremely prestigious and elite retailer and manufacturer of school uniforms to the independent and public school sector within the UK. They are currently seeking an Executive Showroom Assistant to join their busy showroom in London's West End providing business and secretarial support to the Client Relationship team. This is a permanent role, paying the salary between £24,000 - £29,000 per annum and looking to start ASAP - will consider a 4 week notice period.
The primary responsibility of the role is to maintain long-term, post-contract relationships with senior staff at the partner schools. You will be supporting the Client Relationship Director in co-ordinating activities to achieve service levels to our key accounts. An essential skill will be both written and verbal communication skills between internal and external stake holders.
The role will involve travel within the UK and occasional travel overseas from time to time.
As an Executive Assistant your core responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Senior Relationship Director in day to day communications with school staff by phone and email
- Proactively maintaining regular contact with schools
- Be integral to managing projects within their key accounts
- Attend review meetings with key accounts to fully understand performance and design aspirations
- Know when to escalate issues internally that could have a direct impact on operations and customer relations
An ideal Showroom Assistant will hold the following skills and attributes:
- Organisational skills to a high standard, with excellent attention to detail and a high standard of work quality
- Meticulous with excellent report writing skills
- Relationship building acumen
- Resilient, proactive and highly self-motivated
- Ability to effectively manage varying tasks and changing demands of the business at short notice
- Knowledge of textile, design, retail/clothing/fashion/garment construction is advantageous but not essential
- Computer literate
- UK Driving License
This is a marvellous opportunity to work with a prestigious and reputable firm that is humble with a strong family feel.
This opportunity is for an assertive self-starter.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.