Customer Service Advisor We're hiring Customer Services Advisors on behalf of our client, TJX Europe, to join their teams in Watford and Hemel Hempstead (flexible...
Customer Service Advisor
Monday-Friday 9:00 - 17:30
My client in Hatfield is a technology company who believes in customer and staff happiness, they promote excellence and channel the power of change to help the business achieve their goals.
They are looking for an experienced Customer Service Agent, where you will support customers with their use of the business products and help them find as much value as possible.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Take ownership of support requests via multiple channels such as phone, email, WhatsApp etc.
- Liaise with other areas of business to provide necessary feedback
- Perform hands-on product testing
- Additional administrative tasks as and when required
- Must have experience in a customer service/support in a call centre or office.
- Strong Computer skills
- Competent in Microsoft Office products including word and excel
- Strong communication skills
- Quick learner and team player
- An interest in everything technical is a plus
You can apply by attaching your CV or contact Tate 01707 320255
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.